JasonL is one of the fastest growing furniture companies in Australia with the marketing team being built out of South Africa. We are looking for a full-time senior paid media specialist to join our dynamic and growing team.
What makes JasonL unique is that it plays in both the eCommerce and B2B space which makes for extremely interesting strategy and implementation.
This role is responsible for the development and implementation of a high performing customer acquisition and retention plan. The work will encourage existing and potential customers to work with JasonL now and in the future. The role will be a driving force in helping JasonL achieve our growth targets through the day-to-day execution of CRM marketing campaigns and activities, which includes email marketing, database management, customer segmentation, campaign automation and reporting.
- Strategy - 20%
- New vs Existing client base
- B2C, B2B & Trade markets
- Database segmentation and management - 10%
- Campaign development, management and reporting - 50%
- Cross-functional integration (other marketing channel, sales, ops etc.) - 10%
- Managing creative from internal and agency teams - 5%
- A/B testing - 5%
The above list is not exhaustive and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
- Team mentoring
- Data analysis
- Fulfil other duties as required by management and other department personnel as requested/required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely time management skills with a high attention to detail
- Highly analytical
- Data-driven decision maker
- Highly analytical
- Takes initiative
- Business awareness
- Strategic thinking
- Positive approach to change
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication or similar is preferable
- At least 5 years experience managing an enterprise CRM
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- B2B experience essential
- Proven track record in CRM and campaign management
- Proven track record and evident CRM and campaign management experience
Skills & competencies
- Stakeholder service focused: committed to providing exceptional stakeholder service across all channels
- Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail when reporting and optimising campaigns
- Commerciality: ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner
- Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members
- Time management/organisation: accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given, and carry out administrative duties
- Professional approach (essential)
- Confident manner (essential)
- Positive approach to change (essential)
This job description serves to illustrate the scope and responsibilities of the post and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform other job-related tasks requested by management and as necessitated by the development of this role and the development of the business.
As the team is based in Cape Town your working hours would be 6am to 3pm, Monday to Friday. The position is fully remote, but you need to be Cape Town based as we get together once a month for coffee and a strategy session.
Interested? Apply here -