And now for the image:
2018 already feels like a faded memory - especially to those who had a messy New Year's Eve - and 2019 is full of possibilities, hope and change. Perhaps you’re starting a new role or looking to make a fresh start in an old one, or are simply finding ways to innovate and breath new life into your office space.
It isn’t just factors like employee satisfaction that should play a role in your 2019 planning, however. To really thrive in 2019, it’s essential to consider employee health, office design, safety and comfort, new technology and how to get the most out of your office space. At Jason L, we work hard to provide our customers with the latest in ergonomic furniture, accessories and design solutions for any office, no matter the size, scale or company. Read on to discover the top 10 trends on 2019.
Music empowers us, gets us moving, smiling and feeling, and can increase productivity and inspire creativity. It’s a fantastic tool to harness in the workplace, and can have a significant impact on the enjoyment and ability to meet deadlines achieve goals. It can also:
- Create a calming atmosphere in a reception area, or make a statement about a dynamic and fast-paced company.
- Get customers into the right state of mind before a treatment or service.
- Boost the energy of an uninspired team.
- Bring a fun and lighthearted atmosphere to a breakout space.
- Bring a team together with an anthem, genre or style.
It’s time to harness the power of music, and use it to motivate your team and give your office’s atmosphere a boost. Read on for our top 100 tracks for the workplace, and comment below with your favourites!